Don’t stay inside! Folsom FUN Socially Distant activities
By Kristine Keables
- Bring your own or rent a SUP board/kayak and explore naturally beautiful Lake Natoma
- Take a hike along the paved American River bike path
- Bring or rent a bike (try out an electric!) There are more than 72 miles to explore here!
- Take your fur child to the Folsom Dog Park for some exercise
- Interested in BMX/skateboard fun? The Cummings Family Park is open and has both!
- Is swimming laps your thing? The Steve Miklos Aquatic Center is open for lap swimming
- Grab a fishing pole or your lawn chair and enjoy the beach at various locations on Folsom Lake
- Enjoy social distance family camping at Beal’s Point
- Nearby wineries are open by reservation for personalized social distance fun!
- Instagram feed not found.