The Folsom Tourism Bureau’s is dedicated to the development of Folsom as a destination for visitors. This includes promotion of the city’s attributes in addition to creating an infrastructure for providing information, tour packages, events and other aspects necessary for a quality visitor experience. In addition, the bureau’s long term goal is to encourage the development of additional amenities such as conference and convention space, sports tourism facilities and visual and performing arts facilities which will add to the community’s ability to attract this important economic component.
The Folsom Tourism Bureau is funded through a Business Improvement District approved by the City of Folsom and its hotel partners. The desired result of this tourism funding is to generate incremental room nights in the city’s hotels.
What We Do
At Folsom Tourism, we are dedicated to the success of our hotel partners and provide the following services:
1. We actively seek national, regional and local outstanding events to attract visitors to our area year-round. Priority events provide room nights and positive economic impact.
2. We work with event, corporate, meeting and other planners to match their facility needs with our community.
3. We provide financial grants to assist tourism generating events.
4. We provide media relations and publicity assistance.
5. We offer hospitality for volunteers and groups as needed.
6. We leverage our current events and create new marketing opportunities by creating bundled visitor packages targeting a variety of demographics.
Folsom Tourism Bureau
200 Wool St.
Folsom, CA 95630
Folsom Visitor Center is located:
Folsom Visitor Center
200 Wool St.Folsom, CA 95630
Open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.